It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I know I’m not the only one who gets pumped for the holidays – mostly because of the incredible food and fun family traditions. It may still be 90 degrees where I live in Florida, but the smells of cinnamon and chai are starting to waft through our First Watch kitchens, so I’m already in the holiday spirit, big time. If you’ve been a friend of First Watch for a while, you know that the holiday season for us means a brand new seasonal menu, and this time, we’re switching things up with a new shareable option: Holey Donuts.
The whole idea of shareable options really ties into what First Watch is all about – community. So many of our customers choose to spend a meal with their loved ones at First Watch, and we love that. We noticed them ordering extras – Lemon Ricotta Pancakes or a bowl of fresh fruit to share – so we decided to offer them new, seasonal options for sharing. It’s a great way to round out the First Watch experience, and people love that they get to try something new together!
So, that’s the whole idea behind our new Holey Donuts from the holiday menu. It’s kind of like our Million Dollar Bacon, which people tend to always order for the table to share. Crispy hardwood smoked bacon baked with brown sugar, black and cayenne pepper and a maple syrup drizzle… It’s the perfect combination of spicy and sweet! Oh my… Ok, Shane. Focus.
Stop by your local First Watch* now through January 5 to try these amazing new dishes from our holiday menu:
- SHAREABLE: Holey Donuts – Cinnamon sugar-dusted cake donut holes with chocolate sauce, mixed berry compote and vanilla crème anglaise for dipping.
- Carnitas Breakfast Burrito– Pork carnitas, scrambled cage-free eggs, fresh seasoned potatoes, black beans, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, and fresh avocado. Wrapped in a grilled whole wheat tortilla, covered with tomatillo hollandaise and topped with lime crema, pico de gallo, house-pickled onions, fresh cilantro and Cotija cheese.
- Steak & Eggs Hash – Seared flank steak, fresh seasoned potatoes, house-roasted mushrooms and onions, Mozzarella and fresh baby spinach. Topped with two cage-free eggs any style, Parmesan cream and fresh herbs. Served with Parmesan-crusted ciabatta.
- Cinnamon Chip Pancake Breakfast – Two cage-free eggs any style with a cinnamon chip pancake and your choice of bacon, all-natural chicken, pork or turkey sausage.
And from the Juice Bar:
- Iced Chai Cider – Fuji apple, D’Anjou pear, chai tea and cinnamon.
I hope to see you there!
*Not available in the Tampa Bay Area.