Daytime Café’s Spring menu introduces out-of-the-box ingredients and flavors
BRADENTON, Fla. – March 27, 2018 – First Watch, the popular breakfast, brunch and lunch concept, this week introduced its limited-time Spring menu. This season’s menu keeps things fresh with three new entrees, the return of a shareable Million Dollar Bacon dish, and a new acai berry-inspired juice.
“Our seasonal menus give us a chance to experiment with ingredients that you wouldn’t typically find on a breakfast, brunch or lunch menu, and it’s really fun to see our customers get excited about the unique flavors,” said Shane Schaibly, First Watch’s corporate chef and vice president of culinary strategy. “This season’s menu brings in ingredients like matcha green tea into our multigrain pancake, farro and watermelon radish into a new protein bowl, and acai into one of our fresh juices. It’s so unique, and I can’t wait to hear from our customers after they have a chance to check out what the new menu has to offer.”
First Watch juices fresh fruits and vegetables in-house daily. Since the juice program’s launch, the restaurant has extended its Juice Bar offerings, which now include two permanent juices – Morning Meditation and Kale Tonic – and a number of seasonal options throughout the year. This Spring, First Watch is featuring a new handcrafted beverage, available for a limited time:
- Acai Squeeze – Acai, beet, orange, lemon and organic ginger.
First Watch customers can find the following seasonal offerings in addition to the traditional favorites at their local First Watch through Sunday, June 3:
- Million Dollar Bacon – Four slices of our signature hardwood smoked bacon baked with brown sugar, black pepper, cayenne and a maple syrup drizzle.
- Ancient Grains Protein Bowl – Quinoa, farro and brown rice topped with two poached cage-free eggs, all-natural chicken breast, fresh avocado, lemon white balsamic vinaigrette and super seed crunch. Served with a kale, watermelon radish and house-pickled onion salad.
- Matcha Latte Pancakes – We add matcha green tea to our multigrain pancake batter. Served as three mid-sized pancakes topped with non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt, housemade granola, fresh blueberries and warm berry compote.
- Chicken Chimichurri Hash – Two cage-free eggs any style atop fresh, seasoned potatoes tossed in chimichurri sauce with all-natural chicken breast, Monterey Jack, house-roasted onions and kale. Served with whole grain artisan toast, all-natural preserves and fresh fruit.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
Pricing varies by location, and these dishes are not available in the Tampa Bay Area.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was recognized as one of Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2017 Second 100 restaurant brands, and was named the 2016 top Family Dining restaurant by Consumer Reports and a 2015 Top Consumer Pick by Nation’s Restaurant News. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the United States with more than 320 restaurants in 27 states, including more than 240 First Watch restaurants, 75 The Egg & I restaurants and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville. For more information, visit firstwatch.com.