Believe it or not, the holiday season is here! We’ve been social distancing for so long now, the holidays are the perfect time to embrace togetherness with those you love. I love this time of year because I get to spend time with my wife, Lisa, and our kids and see my parents in the Tampa Bay Area. We are creating some pretty incredible memories while participating in our favorite holiday traditions!
At First Watch, we love that we get the chance to be part of some special moments for you, your family and friends. This holiday season, our Cinnamon Chip Pancake Breakfast is making a comeback and a few new items are making their debut – My absolute favorite new breakfast sandwich, a new hash and something sweet to share. Just wait till you get your hands on the Million Dollar Breakfast Sandwich. It’s a flavor combo of sweet, with some heat and a melty Gouda that I can’t get enough of!
Our holiday menu items are available nationwide* through Jan 2nd and include:
- Million Dollar Breakfast Sandwich – Million Dollar Bacon, Jones Dairy Farm all-natural pork sausage patty, an over-easy cage-free egg, smoked Wisconsin Gouda, fresh arugula and Mike’s Hot Honey® drizzled on a griddled English muffin. Served with lemon-dressed organic mixed greens.
- Short Rib Poutine Hash – Red wine–braised beef short rib tossed with fresh seasoned potatoes, house-roasted Crimini mushrooms and shallots, Mozzarella cheese and all-natural Wisconsin white cheddar cheese curds. Topped with two cage-free eggs cooked any style, a creamy demi-glace sauce and fresh herbs.
- Cinnamon Chip Pancake Breakfast – Two cage-free eggs cooked any style with a cinnamon chip pancake and your choice of bacon, all-natural chicken, pork or turkey sausage.
- Caramel Pecan Cinnamon Roll – A warm cinnamon roll topped with a brown sugar caramel sauce, pecans and a lightly sweetened crème anglaise. Perfect for sharing!
From the Juice Bar:
- Red Medicine – Pomegranate, cranberry, black tea, local honey and cinnamon.
I’ll can’t wait to see you at First Watch soon. Happy Holidays everyone!
*Not available in Tampa Bay Area