Daytime Café expands beverage program, brings back Millionaire’s Bacon
BRADENTON, Florida – June 13, 2017 – First Watch, the popular breakfast, brunch and lunch concept, introduced three fresh, new dishes nationwide this week as part of its limited-time Summer menu. This seasonal menu, like First Watch’s traditional offerings, keeps things fresh with high-quality ingredients while introducing refreshing, mouth-watering flavors to celebrate Summer. The restaurant is also bringing back its best-selling Spring favorite – Millionaire’s Bacon.
“Beverage programs are without a doubt trending in the industry more than ever, and we’ve seen incredible growth and feedback as we continue to evolve our Fresh Juice Bar – this time with a refreshing Strawberry Smash drink for Summer,” said Shane Schaibly, First Watch’s corporate chef and vice president of culinary strategy. “We didn’t stop there – With this season’s menu, I’m so excited to introduce our new Cold Brew Coffee in addition to our three fresh juice options.”
First Watch makes fresh juices in-house daily from only the highest quality fruits and vegetables. Since the company launched its Fresh Juice Program in 2015, the restaurant has extended its offerings, which now include two permanent fixtures – Kale Tonic and Morning Meditation – and a number of seasonal additions throughout the year. This Summer, First Watch is introducing a refreshing addition along with a new coffee option:
- Strawberry Smash – Fresh strawberries, lemon and basil. Lightly sweetened.
- Cold Brew Coffee – Made with 100% Organic Aztec coffee beans.
First Watch customers can find the following seasonal dishes in addition to the traditional favorites at their local First Watch through Sunday, August 20:
- Crab & Asparagus Omelet – Fresh crab, house-roasted asparagus and tomatoes with Monterey Jack cheese, fresh tarragon and chives. Topped with hollandaise and fresh herbs. Served with lemon-dressed organic mixed greens, whole grain artisan toast and all-natural preserves.
- Barbacoa Benedict – Two poached cage-free eggs atop toasted ciabatta with seasoned braised beef Barbacoa, hollandaise, sliced avocado and fresh cilantro. Served with pico de gallo and lemon-dressed organic mixed greens.
- Heirloom Tomato & Burrata Toast – Thick-cut whole grain artisan toast topped with creamy Burrata cheese and marinated heirloom cherry tomatoes, fresh herbs and Maldon sea salt. Served with two cage-free basted eggs and shredded Parmesan.
- Millionaire’s Bacon – Four slices of our signature hardwood smoked bacon baked with brown sugar, black pepper, cayenne and a maple syrup drizzle.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was named the 2016 top Family Dining restaurant by Consumer Reports, a 2015 Top Consumer Pick by Nation’s Restaurant News and a 2014 Top Franchise Value by FSR Magazine. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the U.S. with more than 300 restaurants in 26 states, including more than 200 First Watch restaurants, 94 The Egg & I restaurants and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville. For more information, visit firstwatch.com.