BRADENTON, Fla. – Aug. 29, 2017 – First Watch, the nation’s leading breakfast, brunch and lunch concept, announced today that it has launched a Fall seasonal menu, which introduces two new dishes as well as a Carrot Ginger Chai juice option, while bringing back two seasoned Fall favorites. In conjunction with the menu launch, the award-winning eatery will be donating 10 cents to Share Our Strength’s Dine Out for No Kid Hungry Campaign for every Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast sold during September, nationwide. The company’s Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast has proven to be its most popular and highly anticipated Fall seasonal menu item.
Throughout the year, First Watch donates 25 cents from every kid’s meal sold to the No Kid Hungry campaign, which has provided more than 500 million meals to hungry kids since its 2008 launch, according to Share Our Strength.
“First Watch is honored to partner with an organization that dedicates itself to feeding hungry children all across the U.S.,” said Chris Tomasso, president of First Watch. “Each September, our staff is always eager to come together with others in the restaurant industry to support children and families in need in the communities we call home, and the Dine Out for No Kid Hungry program is the perfect way to do that.”
First Watch’s limited-time Fall menu features creative new dishes alongside returning customer favorites. Customers can find the following seasonal offerings in addition to the traditional breakfast, brunch and lunch favorites at their local First Watch for a limited time:
- Millionaire’s Bacon – Four slices of our signature hardwood smoked bacon baked with brown sugar, black pepper, cayenne and a maple syrup drizzle.
- *NEW* Farmer’s Biscuit Sandwich – Jones Dairy Farm all-natural pork sausage, an over-easy cage-free egg and Sharp Cheddar on a grilled, freshly baked biscuit topped with lemon-dressed arugula, mayo and apple butter. Served with fresh, seasoned potatoes.
- *NEW* Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal – Ancient grain oats slow cooked with pureed pumpkin and topped with pepitas and dried cranberries. Served with maple cream and a freshly baked orange cranberry muffin.
- Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast – Two fresh cage-free eggs cooked any style plus one of our signature spiced Pumpkin Pancakes and a Jones Dairy Farm grilled all-natural savory chicken sausage patty.
- Butternut Squash Bisque – Rich and creamy butternut squash soup sweetened with carrot and a touch of nutmeg. Garnished with sour cream and fresh herbs. (vegetarian)
With the introduction of its new Fall menu, First Watch has also expanded its Fresh Juice Bar, bringing a refreshing new Fall drink to the table:
- Carrot Ginger Chai – Carrot, Chai Tea and organic ginger.
The 2017 Fall offerings will be available until Sunday, November 5.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was recognized as one of Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2017 Second 100 restaurant brands, and was named the 2016 top Family Dining restaurant by Consumer Reports and a 2015 Top Consumer Pick by Nation’s Restaurant News. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the United States with more than 300 restaurants in 26 states, including more than 200 First Watch restaurants, 85 The Egg & I restaurants and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville. For more information, visit firstwatch.com.