As we navigate these difficult times together, we’ve slowly begun to reopen more of our restaurants in states where we’re confident it’s safe for our employees and our customers. We’ve always kept things fresh and clean, but here are a few things we’re doing to keep our restaurant even safer.
- Pre-Screening our Team Members | Every person, every shift, to ensure everyone on our team is healthy and ready to safely serve you and your family.
- Social Distancing | For everyone’s safety, we are making a conscious effort to minimize close contact. A little personal space goes a long way.
- Menus | We are providing single-use menus, and you can also check out our menu on your mobile device to keep things clean and green!
- Condiments | Single-use condiments are available upon request. We’re also disinfecting containers, bottles and trays between each use.
- High-Touch Surfaces | We’re continually disinfecting door handles, restroom surfaces, our host area…you name it!
- Hand Sanitizer | It’s available up front. Come say hi!
- Handwashing and Hygiene | We’re all washing our hands, as always, thoroughly and often. We’re also ensuring the whole team is practicing other proper personal hygiene behaviors. Of course.
- Personal Protective Equipment | We’ve made personal protective equipment, including face coverings and gloves, available to all team members.
- No-Contact Pickup | Next time you’re craving Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on the go, order and pay online and grab your order just inside our front door. We’ll give you a thumbs up on the way out!
Our teams are dedicated to continuous training, enhancing our safety procedures and following CDC recommendations. It’s our mission to do the right thing – for your family and for ours.
Thank you for choosing First Watch.